7 Riverside Dr
Loading some great jobs for you...
Under general supervision of the Warehouse
Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility,
responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as
receiving and storage of goods, preparing orders for shipment by picking items
from shelves and placing them in totes, moving goods within the warehouse via forklift,
working in the vault and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and
efficiently while continually striving for improved customer satisfaction. This
position is categorized as compliance critical and, as such, requires and is
assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance
with all division, corporate and regulatory requirements.
In most cases, this
position requires some previous experience in the Associate I - Warehouse role,
cross training in various areas of the warehouse, forklift user certification,
and a proven low rate of errors in the Warehouse I role. There may be additional specific criteria
required at the local warehouse location for promotion into this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes a PkMS device to perform
daily picking/packing and inventory tasks.
- Verifies merchandise received
against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any
- Stocks shelves with various
types of merchandise.
- Prepares orders for shipment
by pulling items from shelves and placing them in totes to be packed and
sent to customers.
- Processes and performs data
entry of returns, also returns merchandise to proper shelf in the
- Performs daily counting and
researching of discrepancies.
- .Assists with inventory
procedures as requested
- May perform warehouse-related
tasks in a vault or refrigerated environment for entire shift. Primary duties include controlled
substance stocking, replenishment and order fulfillment; inbound
receiving, and customer and vendor returns.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires completion of a high school diploma,
general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and
education. Requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND
to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing
and reading product descriptions, names and shelf labels.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and
maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise
remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety
rules and regulations .
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and
participate in physical inventory.
- Have a good overall understanding of DC workflow and can
work with minimal guidance.
to operate equipment at high levels (20'-40') such as reach truck, picker
machine, forklift, etc.
to help train and assist associates when needed
- Must be a team player and demonstrate effective
communication and problem solving skills.
maintain appropriate attendance standards
Associated topics: associate, clerk, handler, logistics operation, material handler, pallet, picker, unloader, warehouse, warehouse agent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...