Are you passionate and energetic? Do you enjoy helping others find the right thing to complete an outfit? If you live on the cutting edge of fashion, enjoy finding a bargain and a have a keen eye for design you may be a perfect fit! As part of our outlet team, you'll help bring the Bloomingdale's experience to life. Find your next opportunity today!
The Receiving Team Member's (RTM) primary objective is to drive sales and profit through efficient inbound/outbound receipt processing and excellent stockroom standards. This includes offloading, sorting, unpacking and prepping new receipts.
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
* Flexibility to work schedules based on business needs and inbound truck schedule. * Support and administer receipt and dispatch of merchandise and supplies according to company standards. * Receive and record trailer delivery. * Offload, sort and prepare merchandise for floor ready processing. * Process merchandise ensuring items are floor ready, tagged, and ticketed. * Protects Company assets, adhering to all operational procedures including: Access Control, Merchandise Protection, Risk Management, Receiving & Processing and Fine Jewelry. * Maximize stockroom space and maintain the highest level of organization and efficiency. * Place new merchandise on selling floor using floor maps and visual execution standards. * Use appropriate guidance to ensure selling floor is set to company guidelines and expectations. * Confirm correct customer facing signing is complete. * Complete price changes, damages/salvages, job out/RTV. * Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized back office receiving and stockroom space.
* Must adhere to all company standards as provided in the Employee Handbook. * Maintains a clean and safe work environment. * Regular dependable attendance and punctuality. * Supports team members, understanding how teamwork plays an important role in providing a positive customer experience.
* 18 years or older. High School diploma or equivalent. Prior retail experience preferred.
* Excellent communication skills. Professional demeanor.
* Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
* Involves moving around the selling floor freely for the length of the shift. * Involves bending, kneeling, reaching and lifting (at least 30 pounds).
* Ability to use register systems and other technology as required
* * Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends and/or holidays based on department/store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.