- $28,110.00 -43,750.00/year*
105 Rockaway Ave
Manage a business-within-a-business and bring our innovative omnichannel strategy to life as part of Store Operations. You'll manage recruiting and staffing, receiving and processing of merchandise, and create outstanding customer experiences to ensure the business operates productively and achieves sales, service, and profit goals.
If you want to build meaningful relationships and make fashion personal, fun and aspirational, why not put that creative energy to work and join our team of approachable customer oriented, style conscious professionals. Work in a collaborative environment of problem solvers and flawless executers that drive the business forward through energy, effort and good humor. As a logistics associate you will play a key role in the back of house operational aspects of our business. Perform other duties as assigned.
Seasonal associates are eligible to receive a bonus incentive upon completion of their seasonal assignment, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand during the most exciting time of the year.
FUELED BY THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIPS
* Identify and ticket all forms of price changes and jobouts
* Process return to vendor (RTV) merchandise
* Identify, process, and pack, all forms of transfers (CDTs, NCTs, COTs,)
* Process damages
* Assist with trailer processing as needed
DRIVEN BY OUR DESIRE TO WIN
* Execute support functions on time and with maximization of resources to ensure delivery of sales and service metrics
* Achieve established compliance rates for various logistical and support tasks
* Work efficiently, with a sense of urgency, to achieve all productivity metrics and maximize sales
* Help maintain a neat, clean and easy-to-shop sales floor environment to support a best-in-class shopping experience for the customer
COMMITTED TO A CULTURE OF COLLABORATION
* Process merchandise, according to the floor ready standards, in order to support the merchandise to sell process (M2S)
* Play a key role in understanding the cause of shortage and how to prevent it
* Support store during big-day events
* HS Diploma or equivalent
* Able to easily engage in conversation.
* Social ease and quick response to customer needs and inquiries.
* Able to maintain composure in difficult situations.
* Detailed oriented about product knowledge.
* Able to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.
* Basic math functions to operate register, handle money and make change
* Able to use a calculator
* Able to work independently and as part of a team in a learning environment
* Constant moving and standing
* Able to lift 30 lbs.
* Able to reach, grasp, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb ladders
* Able to use and navigate multiple technological devices
* Ability to sell and build a sale through conversational interaction
* Enjoys meeting and interacting with customers; strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and meet minimum hours requirements based on role, department, and store/company needs which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.
Associated topics: cajero, counter, courtesy clerk, customer experience representative, deliver, retail cashier, retail sales associate, service representative, shop, store associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...