105 Rockaway Ave
Manage a business-within-a-business and bring our innovative omnichannel strategy to life as part of Store Operations. You'll manage recruiting and staffing, receiving and processing of merchandise, and create outstanding customer experiences to ensure the business operates productively and achieves sales, service, and profit goals.
The Fulfillment Supervisor oversees a team of associates who are responsible for the completion of picking order requests generated by our Store to Door initiative. The Supervisor also ensures completion of Returns for Store to Door and Customer Service Queues.
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
Core Job Responsibilities:
* Sets high standards and motivates people to meet objectives, enjoys floor training and developing a team.
* Create a positive work environment, recognize and celebrate positive performance
* Cross train all associates to pick and fill orders for all store products
* Ensure all procedures, policies, exposure standards and shortage awareness are thoroughly understood
* Produce Master List of Picks by pick list number and associate assigned to fulfill orders
* Follow up with team members to ensure process is followed. Challenge associates on all \"zero\" items that show stock in fulfillment location
* Check on hands in item file
* Ensure that all items are matched to the sales-checks correctly and packed and shipped at the end of each day
* Check the Connect Ship(shipping system) to ensure that the file is uploaded daily to ups/endicia
* Review daily Queue report daily to ensure all orders have been processed within the Connect Ship (shipping) system
* Verify that all returns are being completed within a 24hr time frame from receipt in the fulfillment area
* A minimum of 1-2 years of related retail supervisory experience
* Ability to empower and develop a team
* Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
* Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...