Warehouse Workers - $16/hour- Same Day Offers!
Chewy in Mechanicsburg, PA
- Industry: Warehousing/Logistics - Warehouse/Logistics Operations
- Type: Full Time
Chewy is currently Warehouse Workers for our fulfillment center in Mechanicsburg, PA!
There are a variety of shifts with compensation up to $16/hour!
Standard opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 & 48 months!
Apply Now to schedule your walk-in interview.
When: Daily Walk-In Interviews, Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Offers can be extended on the spot.
Where: Our Mechanicsburg, PA facility.
Friends or family interested too? Bring them to the interview!
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions.
- Duties include everything from making boxes to loading those boxes in trailers, and everything in between within the warehouse.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Preferred experience driving a stand up Forklift; Reach Truck, Order Picker/Cherry Picker; no experience required internal training offered
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 8-10 hours daily
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Preferred experience in Inbound receiving, loading/unloading material, putaway, or labeling within a warehouse environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
- Starting wages up to $16/hour for warehouse workers with opportunity for increase at 3 and 6 months as well as every 6 months thereafter up to 48 months
- Competitive benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, short/long term disability
- Overtime opportunities are available
- Climate controlled warehouse
- Leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential
- State of the art automation
If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal worker looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don t wait! You don t want to miss out on this warehouse opportunity.
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailer of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that's fueled by superior customer care. Headquartered in South Florida and Boston, our team of over 11,000 members-dispersed across our customer service centers, corporate offices and fulfillment centers-dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it's our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. Chewy's environment is dynamic and faster than anything you've ever experienced, built for leaders who thrive on delivering results. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too-that's not hard to do when we have our favorite four-legged friends by our side.
Associated topics: associate, clerk, dock, dock c, logistics operation, logistics technician, material handler, warehouse, warehouse agent, warehouse support
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Mechanicsburg, PA!