- Eataly North America
- $39,570.00 -62,650.00/year*
21 Barclay St
Founded in Italy in 2007, Eataly is the worlds largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace. At Eataly, you can Eat a meal at restaurants or quick-service counters, Shop for the ingredients, and Learn through classes and tastings. Eat Better, Live Better! Eataly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Online Operations Specialist is a temporary 6 months position. The Online Operations Specialist oversees Eatalys Digital Sales distribution process, from products raw material forms to the point at which they are available online for sale. The Online Operations Specialist supervises the daily sales of our online items and assists with the logistic coordination steps that comprise our procurement procedures and helps to create a smooth process of updating new website items and their availabilities.
Reports to the Director, E-Commerce.
- Oversees the E-Commerce supply chain process upon product receipt, including, but not limited to: inventory control, logistics and distribution and online information updates
- Ensures that each step of the E-Commerce logistics process is functioning effectively to avoid costly delays and lost sales opportunities
- Coordinates product distribution and logistics upon receipt, communicating with managers to determine needs and overseeing cost management
- Notes and corrects problems with any step of that process to effectively update Eatalys receiving procedures and online inventory
- Assists with the examination of received food items and products; adjusts inventory accordingly to accommodate for expired and new products
- First point of contact with the Eataly.com distribution center, create SOPs on distribution and logistics and ensures they are followed
- Supervises the creation and deployment of Eataly gift boxes program for all national Eataly USA stores
- Communicates builds and maintains strong relationships with Eataly online vendors, Directors, Store Operations, distribution centers, USA and Italian Digital Sales Teams
- First point of contact of all B2B sales, customer service for B2B accounts, execution of orders, liaison with finance team
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3 + years of experience in supply chain management, logistics and buying
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Website programming
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, motivation and team-building skills
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and be mobile for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds in weight
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Commuter Benefits and Plum Benefits
- Discounts at Eataly
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...