Reverse Logistics Manager (North America) (New Haven)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our North America Reverse Logistics Manager position has been newly created to strategically plan and manage the reverse logistics center's activities. This role will own the development and management of Reverse Logistics & Return program operations, directing resolutions and responding to escalations of daily returns management issues, specifically focusing on creating a pain free customer returns experience that will generate loyalty and repeat purchases.
- Responsible for defining and implementing a comprehensive reverse logistics program that exceed customer expectations, and balance fulfillment service levels with logistics costs for all North American manufacturing plants.
- Manage entire customer return process including freight and parcel recovery process for returns and claims management with carriers for products damaged in transit.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop returns policies and procedures based on cost, location, compliance and customer needs.
- Identify and lead projects to address the major causes of reships and returns and routes to reduce overall cost of returns.
- Develop a returns program metrics and measurement tools to assess performance.
- Utilize lean tools to identify major customer concerns and implement process improvements.
- Partner with leadership, internal and external teams to drive efficient process and meet key performance indicators; track and identify recurring problems and create an action plan to address them
- Communicate any and all escalations to the Supply Chain management with clear and concise feedback, metrics, action item(s), and owners
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent, MBA preferred, with an emphasis in a related field; Logistics, Business or Supply Chain Management;
- Innovative problem-solving skills - determine root causes of problems, develop business cases to size and structure opportunities, develop creative solutions, and drive implementation
- Exceptional communication skills; articulate and persuasive, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated senior presence and a track record of successful relationship management and negotiation skills
- An ability to hit the ground running a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrated expertise with leading cross-functional teams and developing strong business partnerships
- Must be well organized, conscientious and detail oriented
- Minimum Requirements:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience managing minimum of four employees in a whs environment. Experience in a regulated industry (GMP's and ISO 9000) is ideal.
- Demonstrated professional experience in program management, leading cross-functional teams in an ever changing environment with intense focus on customer experience and reverse logistics / returns process improvement
- Strong analytical and financial acumen; comfortable with drawing insights from large data sets (intermediate Excel and Powerpoint skills required)
- Previous efficient knowledge of ERP or equivalent system is required. Prior SAP experience is preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Power Point or equivalent software applications is preferred.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: director, inventory control, leader, logistics management, logistics specialist, manager, senior, rep, representative, warehouse management
Loading some great jobs for you...