175 Doe Run Rd
Imperial Supplies, a growing subsidiary of Grainger is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for our 45K square foot distribution center in Jenkins Township, PA. Help drive our pace of double-digit growth!
- Competitive base salary, annual bonus opportunity
- Immediate, industry leading benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, company paid life and short term disability
- Minimum 8% company contribution to retirement annually
- Work-life balance! 18 days PTO + 6 paid holidays, and a Monday Friday operation!
This position will be responsible for
- Supervision of associates in Receiving, Packaging, and Shipping areas including floor direction, personnel motivation, and cost control decisions to ensure daily orders are processed within established service criteria
- Human Resources responsibilities with support and direction from Corporate HR partners including performance evaluations, salary recommendations, team member training and development, promotions, and disciplinary action.
- Leading people to ensure compliance with company policies/procedures, continual process improvement and drive employee initiatives to create and promote an environment where employees are involved, empowered, and committed to the success of the Company
- Positive interface with several other areas including Purchasing, Customer Service, Payroll, Human Resources and Quality Control.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience and 1-3 years of manufacturing, warehousing or distribution leadership experience. Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years demonstrated leadership experience in warehouse setting preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive employee, customer, and cross-functional team relationships is essential to this position.
- Strong attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organizational/prioritization skills required.
- Ability to learn and operate computer systems software, including word processing and spreadsheet applications
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: associate, ayudante de almacen y reparto, dock, entry level, handler, intern, loader, logistics engineer, operator warehouse, stocker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...