Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra's Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol \"IART.\"
The Receiving Associate is responsible for receiving and verifying products from all stockrooms for receipt of all inbound material movements. The Receiving Associate will verify packages and receipts of materials into the facility, and process orders through the appropriate computer systems. The Receiving Associate will perform various projects and tasks as assigned by his/her Manager, such as inventory transactions, and Cycle Counts.
* Performs required inventory transactions on materials, supplies, equipment and services required for operation of business. * Ensures inventory accuracy of all receipts by verifying proper part identification, and required paperwork is provided upon receipt into Oracle System. * Insures all incoming orders and priority shipments are processed accordingly, and in a timely manner. * Makes recommendations for policies and procedures which will improve quality, cycle time, and streamlines material movements. * Maintains a clean, safe orderly work area. * Makes sure all materials are transacted in FIFO. * Operates computer for data entry and retrieval. * Creates and processes work orders to convert identified product into bags/boxes as required. Responsible to bag/box product and label accordingly. * Assures compliance with company SOPs and policies. * Attends departmental team meetings as necessary. * Keeps full records of material transactions in their designated areas. * Assists with the put away of materials and delivers to the appropriate areas within the stockroom, tool crib and Kanban areas, upon exit from Incoming Inspection. * Performs other duties and responsibilities, as required. * Works with all departmental personnel in the execution of material movement. * Works with other coordinators on team concerning the flow of materials, sharing information, problem solving, and order processing. * Works with supervisor to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient distribution of materials.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. * Ability to work independently, and in a team environment. * Ability to perform heavy manual labor. * Responsible for Accurate computer transactions for all material movements. * Ability to perform stockroom duties and transactions in all assigned areas. * Ability to teach and develop management, organizational skills to departmental personnel. * Ability to lift and or move objects up to 50 -70 lbs without mechanical means. * Back Up and or assist shipping and receiving when workload warrants, or absence of a colleague. * Works with supervisor to investigate and resolve discrepancies on material movements inbound, or outbound of designated stockrooms. * Knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices and other applicable standard * Computer Experience including but not limited to MS Word/Excel, ORACLE MRP system experience a plus. * High School Diploma or Technical School Diploma or equivalent required. * Three (5) years experience in stockroom / distribution environment.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
* Telephone, personal computer linked to local area networks, and copy machine.
* Frequent use of eye, hand and finger coordination enabling use of office machinery. * Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone and computer. * Light physical effort required by handling objects 50-70 pounds occasionally and/or up to 25 pounds frequently
Usual office and warehouse environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling and balancing.
Associated topics: associate, ayudante de almacen y reparto, ayudante de produccion, dock c, dockworker, material handler, operate, pallet, supply chain, warehouse operation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.