Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra's Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol \"IART.\"
The Stockroom Clerk is responsible for a wide variety of materials, equipment, components, and services consistent with specified levels of materials. Works on problems of a diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of related factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Normally receives minimal instructions from manager on routine work, and general instructions on new assignments.
* Processes all orders according to priority status as assigned by Planning
* Insures all inventory transactions are processed accordingly, and in a timely manner.
* Makes recommendations for policies and procedures which will improve quality, cycle time, and streamlines material movements.
* Responsible for replenishing Kanban inventories within Production based on pre-set levels set up by Management.
* Maintains a clean, safe orderly work area.
* Makes sure all materials are properly identified with corresponding lot, serial, and part numbers.
* Makes sure all materials are transacted and kitted using FIFO.
* Performs daily cycle counts within the stockroom and multiple Kanban areas within Production. Resolves any problem counts, and reports results to the Stockroom-Shipping-Receiving Manager
* Operates computer for data entry and retrieval.
* Acts as a liaison with shipping to assure that process flow is providing optimum productivity.
* Assures compliance with company SOPs and policies.
* Attends departmental team meetings as necessary.
* Keeps full records of material transactions in their designated areas.
* Kitting of Work Orders and while ensuring that the correct lot, serial# and component part is pulled based on a schedule provided by Planning Team. Provides applicable documents, and delivers to appropriate areas for manufacture.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities, as required.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
* Ability to perform heavy manual labor.
* Responsible for Accurate computer transactions for all material movements.
* Ability to perform stockroom duties and transactions in all assigned areas.
* Ability to teach and develop management, organizational skills to departmental personnel.
* Ability to lift and or move objects up to 50 ?70 lbs without mechanical means.
* Back Up and or assist shipping and receiving when workload warrants, or absence of a colleague.
* Works with supervisor to investigate and resolve discrepancies on material movements inbound, or outbound of designated stockrooms.
* Knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices and other applicable standard
* Computer Experience including but not limited to MS Word/Excel, ORACLE MRP system experience a plus.
* High School Diploma or Technical School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Three (5) years experience in stockroom / distribution environment.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
Two wheel dollies, pallet jacks, telephone, personal computer linked to local area networks, and copy machine.
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of this position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly
sit, listen, and speak, kneel and bend. The employee may be required to periodically lift and/or move up to 50 lbs to 60 lbs, and transfers such weight up and down flights of stairs. The employee must also be able to carry heavy weights on two wheel dollies and pallet jacks.
ADVERSE WORKING CONDITIONS
The adverse working conditions listed in this section include, but are not limited to, those environmental conditions to which the employee may be exposed while undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of this position, which is that of a general plant environment.