- Integrity Staffing Solutions
175 Doe Run Rd
At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we offer much more than a new job experience and a paycheck; we provide the opportunity for you to learn new skills, advance your career and discover the possibilities you never knew existed.
Everything we do is intended to help you succeed. After all, we believe you are our brand; you shape our reputation and play an integral role in our success. If we help you make a difference in your future, we ve done our job.Shifts offered:
Wed-Sat, 7:00 PM-5:30 AM What the role is all aboutOur Shift Managers:
- Partner with client managers to ensure our associates are successful and business needs are met
- Coordinate and manage large group meetings including Orientation and day one check ins.
- Lead the warehouse floor, hiring, managing, and training a team of coaches to ensure people are in the right place, at the right time, doing the right things.
- Motivate the team to achieve their daily productivity and quality goals.
- Set the pace for all Integrity associates and team members at your location.
- Are energized by creating a customer experience that exceeds expectations and drives loyalty.
- Issue disciplinary action, when needed, up to and including termination.
- Partner with our HR and Safety teams to ensure our associates work in a safe work environment.
- Must be willing and able to complete all job functions within established deadlines (as established by your Manager) on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
Our Shift Managers:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have experience in a supervisory role.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate internal systems accurately; can use Outlook and Excel proficiently.
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts including overtime or overnight
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must operate and problem-solve in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- At times, you may be rolling up your sleeves and fulfilling orders for our customer experience driven clients. This may require that you work in facility process paths, walk continuously and lift, carry, climb steps, and push, pull materials or products.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, dockworker, entry level, intern, operator night, operator warehouse, palletizer, picker, stocker, warehouse intern
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...