Employment Type: Full-Time
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for dedicated and passionate Warehouse Workers. As a Warehouse Worker you will be responsible for parts pulling, staging, and loading/stocking of trucks. The Warehouse Worker will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
* Receives labels from supervisor for parts to be pulled for assigned route.
* Pulls parts from the appropriate bins and delivers to staging area for loading.
* Operates a forklift or order selector to transport parts in and about warehouse.
* Loads trucks according to the delivery schedule and performs a final check off of parts loaded.
* Sorts and places parts and supplies on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
* Responds to customer counter sales immediately by receiving order, pulling product.
* Verifies in-stock position on product for inside sales staff.
* Checks in defective parts and enters into computer system for return to vendor.
* Signs off on all delete tickets, providing an explanation as to the reason.
* Puts wheel cores in staging area for return to remanufacturing facilities.
* Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
* Complies with established company policies and procedures.
* Assumes other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
* Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting to 75 pounds frequently.
* Experience in warehouse/distribution center.
* Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
* Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
* You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary.
* It is also important that you display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
* Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
* Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
* Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, coordinator, intern, loader, logistics agent, logistics engineer, material handler, operate, operator warehouse, warehouse agent
Loading some great jobs for you...