Material Handler (Pittsburgh)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Material Handler
to join the team in Wilkes Barre, PA (USA). Reporting to:
The Material Handler position supports operations, maintains production flow, and provides accurate production ticketing and paperwork while keeping work areas organized and clean. Key Tasks & Activities...
- Maintains appropriate levels of prepare goods for production packaging
- Ensures product is properly labelled and recorded
- Monitors production to maintain levels needed to run efficiently
- Supports crew and production as needed
- Pulls stock, fills out shipping manifest accurately and loads trailers accurately and in a timely manner based on customer need and schedule
- Disposes of scrap as needed (possibly use bailer or grinder)
- Follow all safety rules and GMP guidelines
- May perform rework or sorting
- Maintain good housekeeping of the warehouse area
- Other duties as assigned by manager Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- Previous forklift experience is required
- Ability to read and write English
- Perform basic math functions
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Warehouse Organization skills
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, Microsoft Office, SAP
Physical requirements and work environment
- Ability to sit, climb, stand, crawl, and bend at varying times throughout the assigned shift
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, entry level, forklift, handler, logistics intern, logistics support, operator warehouse, trainee, warehouse intern, warehouseman
Loading some great jobs for you...