Employment Type: Full-Time
Essential Functions: The Material Coordinator is responsible for the raw material supply to the production floor through conducting the following on a daily basis:
- Reviewing the production schedule for raw material requirements.
- Properly mixing material to ensure the proper level of color concentrates, additives, and/or regrind.
- Coordinating with the Warehouse Associate to assure the required materials are in-house and available for Production.
- Stage appropriate amounts of the correct raw materials in accordance with the work instructions and/or any applicable documentation, completing any applicable documentation and/or entries for inventory tracking.
- Properly handling, identifying and storing all raw materials in the correct containers both prior to use in Production and in preparation for return to warehouse storage after the run.
- Weigh, appropriately label/seal, and complete any documentation and/or data entry for any material being returned to the warehouse.
- Contributing to the use of regrind by advising the Production Manager of any opportunities.
- Utilizing the ERP system to evaluate material demand and supply.
- Perform data entry in the ERP system to reflect all material moves / activities.
- Participate in activities relating to the maintenance of accurate inventory such as routine cycle counting and physical inventories.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly workplace. This includes keeping all areas such as presses, aisle ways, and mixing area cleaned of spilled resins.
The preceding represents the core functions for which material handlers will primarily be held accountable. Material Handlers, as are all employees are responsible for:
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Maintaining a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, cooperative manner with customers, vendors, all co-workers including subordinates, peers, supervisors, and managers.
- Adhering to and maintaining all ISO 9001 procedures related to the job, all work instructions, as well as adhering to all company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Pending the production schedule and staffing, the Material Coordinator may be requested to perform other job description functions or special projects for which they are qualified.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, ayudante de produccion, dock, logistics technician, operator warehouse, picker, servicer, stocker, warehouse engineer, warehouse technician
Loading some great jobs for you...