Hello. Were Stadium Goods. We are the worlds premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019 Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Fulfillment Associate will be responsible for achieving the outbound fulfillment operations KPIs through team cooperation and cross-functional project ownership.
You will report directly to the Manager of Fulfillment and will work with other members of the Supply Chain/Logistics team to achieve optimal SLA requirements that ensure best-in-class customer service levels. This role requires an obsession for detail, process-oriented mindset, and passion for process improvement.
- Participate in setting the strategy for the NYC Soho Store, and NJ 3PL Fulfillment operation center
- Deliver on all SOPs, SLAs and SG policies
- Partner with CS and SGD fulfillment team to proactively troubleshoot any issues that arise on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Work cross-functionally with retail and logistics within the supply chain to understand and communicate the impacts of changes to sales goals, shipping volumes and network assumptions.
- Conduct your work with a sense of urgency and responsibility.
- Arrive to work on time and ensure any sick time/pto requests comply with SG attendance policies
- Actively troubleshoot and problem solve any issues that arise during the day by collaborating with other key team members cross-functionally.
- Learn when to when to escalate to your manager for help.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner by using compassion, speaking appropriately to all coworkers regardless of title, team, and position within the organization.
- Communicate in clear concise ways that support the spirit of collaboration.
- Apply the understanding that we all bring our best intentions to work.
- Understand when coaching needs to be applied to team members who are unable to hit KPIs and expectations. Know when to escalate to a manager and/or HR.
- Good organizational and time management skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Experience with MS Office.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs.)
- Team player attitude, willing to go above and beyond at all times
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail and applies the continuous improvement mindset to all workstreams
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off & work from home policy
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE.
Associated topics: coordinator, entry level, forklift, intern, logistics agent, logistics support, logistics technician, material handler, stocker, unloader