Warehouse Associate Posting
TAGG Logistics (www.tagglogistics.com) is a growing third-party logistics company that specializes in order fulfillment, distribution and light packaging. We are hiring full-time warehouse employees with general knowledge of warehouse operations and inventory control knowledge. Prior experience with handheld scanners and computerized Warehouse Management Systems are a must! Forklift experience a plus, but not required.
Positions available: Warehouse Associate- Freight Picker
Sun-Thur 2pm until 10:30 pm
Rate of Pay: $13.00
Differential shift pay - $1.00
Duties may include but not limited to the following:
* Scan, weigh, ship and label parcel packages.
* Sort shipped packages on accurate carrier pallet.
* Picking and packing orders.
* Inventory Control and product replenishments.
* Picking and building freight shipments.
* Loading and unloading of delivery trucks utilizing pallet jacks and/or forklifts.
* Perform other duties as necessary or as requested by management.
* Ability to perform basic math and understand written procedures.
* Ability to stay focused and accurate in the midst of distractions.
* Ability to do repetitive tasks.
* Basic knowledge of computers required.
* Experience with handheld scanners preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
* Must be able to handle the physical demands of this warehouse job including standing for long periods of time, and ability to walk, bend, reach above head, move, carry, and lift up to 75 pounds. This position requires the use of hands to perform various tasks.
* Shipping experience with UPS/FedEx/USPS is preferred, but not required.
* Positive can-do attitude, ability to adapt to change.
* High attention to detail, accuracy, cleanliness, and organization.
* Highly motivated with integrity, high energy, and an aggressive attitude in getting the job done right.
Education and Experience: High School diploma or GED required.
This is a fast-paced job where you will be forced with daily challenges, so the successful candidate must have a positive can-do attitude! Finally, this is a small operation with limited staff, so qualified applicants must be self-motivated, must have a strong work ethic, excellent attendance record and excel in working environments with much independence and little supervision.
TAGG associates are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and paid holiday/PTO. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screening and background will be performed.
Salary: $13.00/hour base salary with $1.00 shift premium
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...