- Technical Needs
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is seeking to fulfill a Stockroom Shipping and Receiving Associate role for their 1st shift opening.Job Overview:
Perform a wide variety of functions associated with the receiving of parts and materials, shipping materials and products, and stockroom inventory.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulling parts and materials from stockroom and kit them to fill manufacturing requirements.
- Delivering kitted parts and materials to Departments.
- Entering data for inventory transactions in ERP system.
- Packaging and loading items for shipment.
- Preparing and verifying shipping documentation, ensuring compliance with applicable export regulations and all hazardous material packaging and labelling requirements.
- Participating in weekly cycle count of inventory.
- Reconciling discrepancies between ERP system and stock counts.
- Unloading delivery trucks.
- May operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment and tools.
- Compares identifying information and counts or weighs items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records to verify accuracy.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Tend the service window and issue material to production as needed.
- Marks identifying information on material.
- Verifies and records item information on material.
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong math, analytics, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented with good organization skills and proven ability to initiate priorities based on general guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively and professionally interact with others in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, work instructions, compliance documents, etc.
- Solid computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, ERP).
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Recent work experience in a shipping, receiving, and stockroom position performing the activities described above.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you areferral bonus
for helping us to keep our client happy.Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with to see our list of other openings.
Associated topics: coordinator, crane, intern, loader, logistics support, material handler, operator night, trainee, warehouse support, warehouseman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...