UniFirst is seeking a reliable and hardworking Production Team Partner to join our UniFirst Family. As a Team Partner working in the Wash Aisle, you are at the heart of our plant floor operations where you will be loading and unloading industrial washers and dryers. Our Production schedule runs daytime hours Monday through Friday, because in UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
What's in it for you?
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies like the promote from within, we love to! Many of our Plant Managers started at UniFirst working on the production floor!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
Production Employee - Wash Aisle
Team Partners in our Wash Aisle area are responsible for the following tasks:
* Washing - Loading /unloading and operation of washing machines by wash load formulation, processing sequence, and proper sling weight
* Drying - Loading and unloading the dryers
* Delivering processed garments to designated finishing area
* Delivering processed flat goods to designated area
* Monitoring detergent supply and report all equipment malfunctions
* Reporting all production processes accurately
* Maintaining a clean work area
* Completing paperwork and recordkeeping in a timely manner
* Following safety rules and policies
* Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor's direction
* Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
* Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units in weight measurement, volume, and distance
* Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be able to carry up to 75 lbs.
* High school diploma or equivalent experience is required
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.5 billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations through the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine's 'Best Companies to Sell For' list and recognized on Forbes magazine's 'Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies' list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws